Mandatory rules of Las Termas de Híspalis:
- AGE REQUIREMENT. The minimum age required for access to Kumaras Spa is 18.
- CANCELLATION. The client may modify or cancel his reservation 48 hours in advance. After that time, the customer will lose 100% of the amount of their reservation by executing the aforementioned cancellation policy.
- EXCLUSION CONDITIONS. The Kumaras Spa experience is based on tranquility and relaxation. Customers who do not comply with the rules of use, conditions of silence and other guidelines previously described, may be asked to leave the premises.
- HEALTHY CONDITIONS. Please inform us when booking health conditions, allergies or injuries that affect your service.
- PERSONAL ARTICLES. We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal items while visiting Kumaras Spa. Please keep all valuables locked from your locker during your visit and make sure it is properly closed before leaving the dressing room to begin your experience.
- ARRIVAL AT THE SPA. We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes before the time of the reservation. Understand that if you delay you will not be compensated for lost time.
- Prohibition of entry into the spa area with street clothes or shoes.
- Prohibition of introducing glass or cutting material containers in the pool areas and rest areas.
- Prohibition of the use of mobile phones and other electronic devices.
- Obligatory use of a swimming cap in all areas of water.
- Obligatory use of bath slippers throughout the spa area.
Schedule of the Termas de Hispalis:
From Mondays to Sundays
09:00am - 10:00pm